Tuesday, June 12, 2012

06/12/2012 New Release Tuesday

When I said that I was late (and might have to take a test), I meant posting last week's Freebie Friday, not visiting with Aunt Flo. I sincerely thank all of you for your "luck" (Bless your little pea-pickin' hearts!), but please don't be offended if I don't extend it to my ovaries. . .;)

Really, y'all should know me well enough by now to at least suspect (if not downright know) that I'm entirely too spoiled to share your affection or attention with some ankle-biting mini-me. . .;)

Want to know what's scarier than me being pregnant (SHIVER!)? This week's monster release at  Bugaboo Stamps. It's ooky, and it's kooky, and it's available for purchase in our store right now. . :D

Note: Bugaboo Stamps makes every attempt to get our digital images uploaded to the store by noon EST for New Release Tuesday, but please accept our apologies and check back later in the day if they're not there at that time.
Pin It

1 comment:

cardsbymo said...

I love the Monster Buster spray. What a great idea! This monster would make a great Halloween card too.