Tuesday, May 15, 2012

05/15/2012 New Release Tuesday

I mean no offense to all of our friends, fans, and followers of differing (or no) faith traditions, but be forewarned that I'm about to go all Judeo-Christian on y'all. . .;) I know that our latest digital image is supposed to be a Mama Bird and her baby bird, but I can't being reminded of one of the Psalms:

He will cover you with his feathers,
and under His wings you will find refuge.
Psalms 91:4a, NIV

So God's wearing kind of a girly hat in this week's new release at Bugaboo Stamps image. What of it?!?!? He's entitled to protect   His skin (not just Junior's) from the damaging rays of the sun just like the rest of us. . .;)

PS. God, I could do with a few less freckles myself, thank you. :D

Julie Temple, GD for 05/2012 & 06/2012
Note: Bugaboo Stamps makes every attempt to get our digital images uploaded to the store by noon EST for New Release Tuesday, but please accept our apologies and check back later in the day if they're not there at that time.
Pin It

No comments: