Monday, April 16, 2012

Anything But A Card Monday!

It’s a gift givin’ kind of Monday here at Bugaboo Stamps.  Our Designers are are some of the most generous around – they’ve learned a lot of their generosity from our head  honcho – Jodie! =)

Becky Givans whipped up this ADORABLE Onsie Gift Bag featuring the Boo Peeker Moon digi – how STINKIN’ cute is this???

And Miss Linda created this neat Birthday Box featuring the Heels Polka Dot digi – what a great gift box! WOW!

I don’t know about you, but these gift creatin’ and givin’ girls sure have inspired me today!

How about you?

Happy Craftin’

2 comments:

Tags said...

These are so cool - I love the way the baby one is shaped like a little baby bodysuit! So cute!

The colours on the birthday box are so fun, I'd love to open that up on my birthday....particularly if there were shoes in the box too :P

Tags xx

B.Martin said...

Cute and amazing idea !!!!!!! sell my house