Friday, April 27, 2012

04/27/2012 Freebie Friday

There's always so much excitement here at  Bugaboo Stamps at the end of the week (because of a new Freebie Friday digital image), that it's really kinda of difficult to improve on it. However, one surefire way to ramp-up the rah-rah is the introduction of new GD members which I'm so incredibly happy to do today. So, please join me in welcoming the lovely and talented Jessica Esch and Julie Temple! :D

In their own words:

Jessica Esch of Chick-n-Scrap
"I am a stay at home mom of two wonderful and very active boys. Between swimming, basketball, soccer and baseball I hope to share with all of you my new found love of scrapbooking, stamping and card making"

Julie Temple of Julie's Rubber Temple
"Hi, my name is Julie. I am the mother of one beautiful daughter living in NW Arkansas. From the time I was old enough to hold a needle and thread I have been creating. I love needlepoint, cross stitch, and crocheting...things my Mom taught me.  I started card making on a serious basis about 6 years ago, but I bought my first stamp 15 years ago! I got involved with several on-line stamping groups, and learned more and more about cardmaking. Three years ago I started a blog, and REALLY discovered what card making is all about.  I have found Digital stamps in the last 2 years and LOVE them. 
I am on the Design Team at Come and Get It Challenges and a new Challenge Blog going live May 8th called Holly Jolly Christmas Challenges, and have been having so much fun! I am so thrilled to be joining Bugaboo as a Guest Designer! I am honored to work along side of such a talented group!  Please feel free to visit my blog at Julie's Rubber Temple"

Jessica Esch, GD for 05/2012-06/2012

Julie Temple, GD for 05/2012-06/2012

Note: Bugaboo Stamps makes every attempt to get our digital images uploaded to our store by noon EST for Freebie Friday, but please accept our apologies and check back later in the day if they're not there at that time.
Pin It

3 comments:

Teresa said...

Very nice! Welcome!

misteejay said...

What fun creations - such a cutie of an image.

Toni xx

Laura W said...

aw, too cute! Looking forward to more from the GD girls :)