Tuesday, April 17, 2012

04/17/2012 New Release Tuesday

Personally, I think our new digital image should ready "MAMA" instead of "MOM" for all of us gals that live below the Mason-Dixon line. . .;) Yes, we really say "mama" down here. For example, my Mexican Southern belle mama (whose name is Emma) is fixin' to go to the spa today with her girlfriends Pansy and Beulah Mae. Down here we also have a lot of double-barreled (i.e. Rae Anne) and floral names too (which is good information in case you're ever on Jeopardy. . .;)

But I digress. . .New  Bugaboo Stamps digital images are on sale now in our store!

PS. What do you call your mother where you come from???



Note: Bugaboo Stamps makes every attempt to get our digital images uploaded to the store by noon EST for New Release Tuesday, but please accept our apologies and check back later in the day if they're not there at that time.
Pin It

2 comments:

AllisonG said...

Rae Anne, I so enjoy your humorous posts!

I live in Texas but grew up back East. I call mine "Mom." On the other hand, my mom lives back East but grew up in Texas - it was always "Mother and Daddy!"

Love all the wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Faith A said...

I have just spent a few minutes catching up on everything, boy what i've missed, fabulous cards and challenges, note to self, keep up to date!!!