Friday, March 2, 2012

03/02/2012 Freebie Friday

OMG, apparently I'm a lot more agile than I had originally imagined! I'll tell you what I told my fellow Bugaboo Stamps DT members, "I had no idea that I could actually get my head that far up there!" ;)

My sincerest apologies that our New Release Tuesday's Critter Sign It post when up so late. Tammy, God bless her, had to ride in her white horse, armor gleaming, and save my considerably padded ass from that dragon called RAT BASTARD DAY JOB. . .;)

But enough about my rescue. . .It's the end of the work week and that means that we have a brand-spankin'-new Freebie Friday image - Theodore - available for your to download for free all week long right here. . .:D

Laurie Clout, GD for 02/2012 - 04/2012

Note: Bugaboo Stamps makes every attempt to get our digital images uploaded to our store by noon EST for Freebie Friday, but please accept our apologies and check back later in the day if they're not there at that time.
Pin It

6 comments:

AllisonG said...

Rae Anne, I feel you, girl! I went back to work full-time recently and took a second job on the evenings and weekends and it's really eating my lunch...not to mention severely cutting into my crafting time! LOL

The cards from the DT are incredible, as always. When you first talked about being flexible, I honestly thought you were talking about the bear in the image and how he's sitting...see my head is "up there" with yours! LOL

~ Barb said...

I wish you guys did these new releases on Mondays. They seriously give me a reason to look forward to Fridays. I don't need a reason to look forward to Fridays, I need a reason to look forward to Mondays, lol! Thanks for the cutie bear!

CarlyJo said...

Goodness how darling is that little bear! Thanks so much...Headig over to your shop!

Dilsaver Designs said...

Thank you for the adorable freebie, love the wonderful DT creations :)

Marianne said...

Such a cute image and such great cards, too. Thanks for the inspiration and the freebie.

Helen Dooley said...

I can only imagine how busy you must be. But you;ll get into a pattern and things will go better!! This is an adorable image. The team did some amazing cards!!
Hugs!