Sunday, February 26, 2012

Stella Says Sketch Challenge 105


Yep, Stella’s Sketchin’ again today with a little assistance from our very own Cheryl First!
And lucky for us – this episode of Stella Says Sketch is sponsored by the fabulous Digi My World
and ONE lucky winner who participates with this sketch will WIN a $15 Prize Pack from the Digi My World store.


Tammy Miller-DT Coordinator featuring a Digi image by Digi My World


Sammibug Jan/Feb Guest Designer featuring Skye's Alexis - xoxo
Cheryl First featuring Scarlette Café


Jen Leeflang featuring Girlz - Winter



The rules are simple: Create a Project based on Stella's Sketch above and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug,  by 3/11/12 at 6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for FOUR digi prize packs - seven (7) (using a Bugaboo image only), four (4), or two (2) using any image AND one winner will also win a $15 Prize Pack from the Digi My World store.
Happy Craftin'!
Pin It



6 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

DT amazing creations.
I hope I have time to use this sketch.

Hugs Tammy

hey reminder candy is still on the site till 3/10/12 come on over and sign up.
http://tammyscrapincorner.blogspot.com/

Angela said...

Great sketch and samples from the DT; thanks for the fun!

Kim said...

DT great job on your beautiful designs. What an inspiration. I can't wait to get started!

CraftyGirl said...

Lovely contest and the work from the Design Team was wonderful. Thanks for the fun.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

happyscrapper said...

Hi it is Christine I messed up putting my card on that is why it is on there twice.
thanks
Christine

Kathy D. said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the inspiration! I print off your sketches and keep them in a folder and it came in perfect for this challenge.

http://dunnitagaindesigns.wordpress.com/2012/03/13/circles-everywhere/