Monday, February 20, 2012

Anything But A Card Monday!

Happy Monday & Welcome to this weeks Anything But A Card Monday!

Wow, today is ANYTHING but ordinary and you’ll be AMAZED at these OUTTA the BOX projects that will inspire and delight.  =)

Cammy Wall whipped up this PERFECT pencil case featuring Bugaboo Brats - Skye

Cheryl First created this dainty little purse filled with chocolately goodness featuring Kitchen Ginger Chocolate Chip

Jennifer Zeeb created these adorable framed works of are featuring Bugaboo Brat – Diabetic boy & Bugaboo Brat – Diabetic Girl

IMG_2563

Be sure to visit these ladies blogs for deets on their projects and also to leave a little LOVE!  =)

Happy Craftin’!

Rolling on the floor laughing

1 comment:

Tammy Ortiz said...

Oh so exciting I wish I had time to play . Sadly I do not but I am Eager to see all the creations

I have My First free candy on my blog if you want to enter the drawing.
 
Hugs Tammy Ortiz
Blog: http://tammyscrapincorner.blogspot.com/