Monday, February 13, 2012

Anything But A Card Monday: Note to Self!

I don’t know about you, but I write LOTS of notes to myself – lots of lists so all those IMPORTANT things don’t slip my mind and get forgotten.

Well, our Granny with the Great Ideas, Sandye is making sure that we don’t forget those IMPORTANT dates in our lives with this AWESOME “NOTES TO SELF” book featuring Margaret Calendar Months images.


With this kind of “NOTES to YOURSELF” you’ll never miss another important date!!

Pop on over to Sandye's Blog and check out all the details on this GREAT ABC project!!

Happy Craftin’!

Rolling on the floor laughing

2 comments:

Tammy Ortiz said...

Oh how cute I love the note to self it is great
Hugs Tammy
http://tammyscrapincorner.blogspot.com/

Kristina said...

Oh wow what a great note book! And a wonderful idea! You have done a terrific job on it to just love it! I too make notes to self but then I forget where I put my note to self? I should try this idea out!
Peace,
KristyLee