Friday, February 3, 2012

02/03/2012 Freebie Friday

I tried to think of something cute & cool, fashionable & funky, and savvy and sexy for our latest collection but then I realized that that was going to going to be nearly impossible when I knew absolutely nothing about anything that is even remotely related to cute, cool, fashionable, funky, savvy, or for that matter sexy. . .(SIGH!)

So, it's a REALLY good thing that this week's  Freebie Friday at Bugaboo Stamps, Gal Palz | Jeans, more than speaks for herself. Do you hear her? She's saying, "I ain't no hollaback girl!" (Can somebody please tell me WTF a "hollaback"girl is??? ;) You can download her for free all week long right here. . .:D

Laurie Clout, GD for 02/2012 - 04/2012


Note: Bugaboo Stamps makes every attempt to get our digital images uploaded to our store by noon EST for Freebie Friday, but please accept our apologies and check back later in the day if they're not there at that time.
Pin It

4 comments:

Teresa said...

Cute samples! Thank you!

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, what fabulous cards. Thank you.

Letillia said...

LMBO! I have always wondered myself what a Holla Back Girl was but hey the song is Really Catchy so let's just sing it "This ish is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S" hahahhahaha!! Love the digi this week Thank You!

Letillia
divaof5.blogspot.com

Mamma Mia said...

Thanks for a great freebie this week! Helen x (Sorry but I can't see the DT samples ... only a blank box :o(, but I'm sure they're great!)