Tuesday, January 31, 2012

01/31/2012 New Release Tuesday

I've got a question for all of you on the last day of the first month of the new year. Ready? What's more exciting than a new Stella digital image? A new GD - Especially someone as sunny, sweet, and. . .dare I say it?. . .stampalicious as Laurie Clout of On the Bright Side!




In her own words. . .

Hello, my name is Laurie and I live in Canada with my Husband and 3 girls. I have loved to craft my whole life, and am thankful to have found paper crafting! It was almost 5 years ago that I was introduced to card making and of course like most I became addicted!
I am so thrilled to be a Guest Designer for Bugaboo Stamps. I love cute, funny stamps because I think a smile or laugh can be the best medicine at times, and Jodie's images do just that!
I'm really looking forward to working with this wonderfully talented team, thanks so much for the opportunity!

I think that it's us here at Bugaboo Stamps that should be thanking Laurie and not the other way around. . .;) But hey, a brand new  Stella's far from a consolation prize especially if you like a little sour ( Stella) mixed in with your sweet ( Laurie). . .;)

Laurie Clout, GD for 02/2012 - 04/2012

Jennifer Zeeb, GD for 01/2012




Samantha (Sammibug) Houp, GD for 01/2012 & 02/2012



Jackie Rakoski
Note: Bugaboo Stamps makes every attempt to get our digital images uploaded to the store by noon EST for New Release Tuesday, but please accept our apologies and check back later in the day if they're not there at that time.
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Digi Stamp, great cards, can't wait to buy it.

Charmane