Thursday, December 1, 2011

Oldie But Goodie Thursday!

Happy December FIRST and HAPPY Oldie But Goodie Day here at Bugaboo!!

Here’s a little Oldie But Goodie Time Out from that Holiday planning and a little dose of creativity!!

Lori Padberg featuring Snowman | Bells

Sandye Curry featuring Rottweiler Puppy |Chow Down

Cheryl First November/December Guest Designer featuring Coffee Time | Perk Up!

Scrappy featuring Make it Snappy - Skelekinz Merry Christmas

Jackie Rakoski featuring Bugaboo Brats – Ballerina

These images are all available at The Bugaboo Store for purchase.  AND, if you didn’t get your freebie last Friday, get it before a new one comes out tomorrow!! =)

Happy Craftin’!

2 comments:

Cathy -Mercieschild said...

These cards are stirring me up to get busy and step up my card making. I love those cards and I love your digi's thank you bunches hugs Cathy k

Laura said...

I LOVE that pin Jackie! Great cards :)