Monday, December 26, 2011

Anything But A Card Monday!!

Happy Day after Christmas all!  I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!!

Today I thought I’d share some Christmas tags I whipped up for a client!  I’ve been making White Chocolate Peppermint covered pretzels for the last month for clients and this is how one clients goodies were packaged – You can pick up these great metal tins at place like Michaels and Joann (and right now because it’s the day after Christmas they’re probably like 80% off……).

I got these specific ones from a store called The Christmas Tree Shoppe

The tag was created using Microsoft Publisher and the Word Art Option to do the text AND it was topped off by the awesome Bugaboo Stamps “The Bells & Bow” Digi.

I’d share with you some of the pretzels, but EVERYONE I made them for enjoyed them way too much to WAIT for me to take a photo!!

Don’t forget to stop back by tomorrow and check out our very last New Release of 2011!!  Wow, can you believe this time next week it’ll be 2012??

Happy Craftin’!

Min

15 comments:

derry said...

I could tell that we’re on the same interest and obsession. Good to know someone I could share my ideas. Looking forward to know and learn some more from you. I'll be glad to share my own thoughts to you soon. Thank you for sharing such valuable articles. More power!

indian wedding sherwani for men said...

This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger. I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your fantastic post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!

Buy Lehenga Online said...

Thanks for this post. I definitely agree with what you are saying. I have been talking about this subject a lot lately with my brother so hopefully this will get him to see my point of view. Fingers crossed!

ker sangri said...

I think you are a very knowledge and kindly person.this blog are very funy and knowledge.i will tell to my friend read this blog today later.

SEO said...

Way cool, some valid points! I appreciate you making this article available, the rest of the site is also high quality. Have a fun.
bollywood saree

arts courses said...

I could tell that we’re on the same interest and obsession. Good to know someone I could share my ideas. Looking forward to know and learn some more from you. . I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now.

Indian outfits online said...

Thanks for this great post. This is my first time I visit here and I like it very much. All the best!

electrical control panels said...

Way cool, some valid points! I appreciate you making this article available, the rest of the site is also high quality. Have a fun.

arts courses said...

I could tell that we’re on the same interest and obsession. Good to know someone I could share my ideas. Looking forward to know and learn some more from you. . I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now.

Sherwani suits said...

i do pretty much the exact same thing, local vhosts and all. taking nightly backups of /home is easy with rsync, so when anything goes awry, i just pull down the folder from my vps. since the cronjob itself is in the folder, even my backup script gets backed up. what ide do you use?

salwar kameez online said...

Way cool, some valid points! I appreciate you making this article available, the rest of the site is also high quality. Have a fun.

printed sarees said...

Thanks for providing great information i really like your blog post great job....!!
printed sarees

Nehru jacket said...

i do pretty much the exact same thing, local vhosts and all. taking nightly backups of /home is easy with rsync, so when anything goes awry, i just pull down the folder from my vps. since the cronjob itself is in the folder, even my backup script gets backed up. what ide do you use?

SEO said...

This was nice and easy, total installation time about 10 mins and that’s newbing it up! thanks for the guide. got it setup very easily.
web design baroda

Your said...

cool craft