Friday, December 16, 2011

12/16/2011 Freebie Friday

Behind every seasonal scale-creep is someone standing behind you with a tray of warm Christmas cookies. They're even harder to resist when it's tu abuelita con pain de polvo or. . .(GULP!). . .The First Lady of Christmas herself, Mrs. Claus, with chocolate chip cookies! I can already hear my scale groaning (Get off of me! Get off of me NOW!) YIKES! I don't know about y'all, but I just rub cookies on my hips when I receive them because that's where they're going to end up anyway. I might as well save time during the busy holiday season where I can. . .;)

This week's Freebie Friday image at Bugaboo Stamps is Christmas Ornaments | Mrs. Claus, and you can download it for free all week long right here. I'm going to run to the store to get it because I need the exercise, and I just see y'all when you get there. . .;)
Note: Bugaboo Stamps makes every attempt to get our digital images uploaded to our store by noon EST for Freebie Friday, but please accept our apologies and check back later in the day if they're not there at that time.

3 comments:

misteejay said...

What a super cute image - thank you for this freebie. Love what the DT have done with it.

Toni xx

Dilsaver Designs said...

So cute, love all the fun projects! Thank you :)

Charlene said...

Thank you so much for this adorable Mrs. Clause ornament image...it's too cute.

Ladies you have once again outdone yourselves with your projects. Thank you so much for continuing to be such wonderful inspirations.