Sunday, December 18, 2011

12 Days of Christmas Winners!

Our 12 Days of Christmas celebration and challenges have now come to an end and it is time to pick some fabulous winners! I must say that everyone created some amazing projects for these challenges, thank you everyone for playing along! I also wanted to give a shout out to our 18 challenge participants who played along with each and every challenge! Great work all! Okay so the moment you have been waiting for...our winners!

Day #1: Entry #19, Laurie/virgo5
Day #2: Entry #22, Chelsea
Day #3: Entry #12, Billie A.
Day #4: Entry #23, Christy Beans
Day #5: Entry #20, Jenn Zeeb
Day #6: Entry #22, Allison G in TX
Day #7: Entry #10, Linda A
Day #8: Entry #14, Nancy
Day #9: Entry #22, Darling Ho
Day #10: Entry #24, Ardilla
Day #11: Entry #9, Jessica
Day #12: Entry #4, Christine Garner

Last, but certainly not least our one grand prize winner.....the winner who will get the entire 12 Day of Christmas Set AND a Guest Designer spot here at Bugaboo Stamp.....#12 of 18 entries....

Jenn Zeeb!

Congratulations everyone! I know how exciting winning is, so pick some fabulous Digis with your winnings! Jenn, we will see you again here on the blog soon too! Thank you so much for playing along everyone!

12 comments:

jessica said...

Congrats to all the winners and to Jenn for the "big" win!!
So excited that my name is on that list :)
Thanks for a great 12 days of challenges!
Merry Christmas to Jodie, Bugaboo Stamps and the Catch the Bug DT members!!

mulberry station said...

Thank you so much for the winnings. This was such a fun challenge and it was great to be apart of it. Merry Christmas to all of you.
Nancy

AllisonG said...

This was such a fun challenge! Thank you for hosting it and being so generous with the prizes. So happy to see my name on the list. It's like Christmas came just a little bit early for me this year!

Allison G in TX

Laura said...

Congrats winners!

Ardilla said...

Congrats to all the winners... including myself!!!!!!! Yeahhhh....

Thanks a lot for the fun at this challenge and thanks for picking me too :)

Christy Beans said...

Thanks for such a fun challenge! I'm looking forward to entering lots more challenges in 2012. =) Happy Crafting and the best of holidays to everyone! =)

happyscrapper said...

Thanks for the wonderful challenge it was fun and I got somme cards made at the same time.
Hugz,
Christine Garner

Chelsea said...

WooHoo ... I had a lot of fun with this .. Congrats Jenn on the big WIN!

The Stamper's Touch said...

All I can say is I had soooooo much fun with these challenges, can't wait to play more...once I'm done stressing out over Christmas!!!

Linda

Who do we contact to claim our prize?

Jen Leeflang said...

Thanks to everyone that entered, and congratulations to all the winners!
Love
Jen Leeflang
Bugaboo DT

darling Ho said...

Thank You, and congratulations everyone.:)
~darling Ho

Dilsaver Designs said...

Congratulations winners, I know it is a little late but I somehow missed this post. Thank you for the fun challenges :)