Tuesday, October 25, 2011

It’s Time for a New Release!

Just when you thought you knew everything there was to know about Bugaboo Stamps' super style, we went and changed it on you. . .;) From seriously snarky to sugary sweet to sublimely soulful. . .This week's new release is Beautiful Blocks, and it's available for purchase on the New this month page in the Bugaboo Stamps store. But before you head out, check out the DT's spellbinding samples below.
Before we show you this great image though let me share with you some exciting news!!!  It is our honor to welcome our latest Guest Designer.   This lady has been one of our biggest fans from the start and we are so happy to have her!
Here is her bio:
Recently uprooted from Michigan, where I was born and raised, I now reside in the beautiful hills of West Virginia. I'm a SAHM to a recent high school grad, overworked husband and three wonderful fur-babies (all dogs, that can usually be found at my feet in my craft room). 
I began crafting ten years ago, working on scrapbooks of my son. Stumbling across a Stampin' Up demonstrator at a garage sale led me to card making, shortly after. 
I love to create with my Prisma pencils and my dye-based inks. I've dabbled in alcohol inks, recently purchasing some Copics, which I am practicing with regularly. My love for all things "techie" led me to coloring digital stamps in Photoshop Elements, at which I am self-taught, and creating my own SVG cutting files for my electronic cutter. I also enjoy photography, and love taking pictures of my family and nature.  
Please join me in welcoming Cheryl First to the Bugaboo as our November/December Guest Designer!
Me-in-COlor
Cheryl First  CAFExpressions
 
Bugaboo-Faith1
Cheryl First  - Nov/Dec Guest Designer
Billie Anderson, GD for 10/2011 & 11/2011
photo    

Tammy Miller, DT Coordinator
Note: Bugaboo Stamps makes every attempt to get our digital images uploaded to the store by noon EST for New Release Tuesday, but please accept our apologies and check back later in the day if they're not there at that time.

PS. You have until the end of today to participate in our Wacky Wednesday challenge #24 in our CDAC and PCP groups.


1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Welcome Cheryl and beautiful, gorgeous cards design team, minus me.