Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy World Card Making Day & October Anything Goes!!

Welcome back to our challenge blog !   I am so glad you stopped by because not only do I get to tell  you about our latest challenge but also get to share with you some exciting news!    First things first our challenge is Anything Goes the rules are simple and they are listed below!  Today is World Card Making Day and in addition to a challenge we are also offering a crafting freebie for the occasion! 
We will be accepting all Anything goes projects as  we normally do and we are also accepting projects using the freebie below for a chance to win a $25 gift certificate for one lucky  person who submits a project in the second inlinkz using the freebie image.  You do not have to enter both but you must use the freebie to qualify for the additional $25 gift certificate

Create an Anything Goes  Project  post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug,  by 10/8/11 at  6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs - seven (7) (using a Bugaboo image only), four (4), or two (2) using any image!




Limited to 3  projects per person please
Don’t forget your creations can also be made to fit our challenges over at  PCP and CADC for our Wacky Wednesday Challenge! There is still plenty of time to play in   which is a photo inspiration Challenge!  You could win 5 free Bugaboo images so why not join!
Now check out the wonderful projects below for some great inspiration to get you started!
clip_image003
clip_image004
clip_image006
clip_image007
clip_image008
clip_image009
clip_image010

clip_image011
clip_image012
Min featuring Daisy Vase
clip_image013
clip_image014
clip_image015
 
clip_image016
clip_image017
Melissa Sackman Featuring Scene It Ava And Deacon Birthday

Please post your Darla images in the inlinkzw also!

Now here is your freebie!
image
Click on image to save  yours


35 comments:

Ardilla said...

Thanks for the freebie!

Laura B said...

Thanks for the super cute freebie!

ThePurplePlace said...

The second Inlinkz for the FREEBIE image challenge is NOT working?

I have a card to add, but can not do it?

HELP!!

Lisa

Kelley said...

Thank you for the image, Jodie.

Jenn said...

The second linky isn't set to open until...
(Submissions start October 1, 2011, 11:53 pm)

:( I have my entry ready too.

Birdie said...

Thank you for the image.

ThePurplePlace said...

Hum??

I see that the second Inlinkz has been now removed!!

I've now gone back and re-creased a second blog link, so that I could post it in the same collection. (Inlinkz will ONLY allow ONE per address), so you need to use a different link, but I did manage to get it uploaded!

I hope that's okay!!

Thanks,
Lisa

Tracey Brossart said...

Awesome work from the DT as always!! Thanks for the challenge and for the adorable freebie!! :D

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

busybusyhoneybee said...

I just realized that was my fourth entry...But I wanted to get my Bugaboo image in. :/ Oops! Sorry!

Sandy said...

thanks for the freebie!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this very cute image! Pat K.

Stephenie said...

Thank you! Will be great for my stamping friends!

justshaza said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this and ALL the free images you offer. You're very generous.

Cleah said...

So perfect for us stamp crafters! Thank you so much!

weva said...

Thank you!!

Lynn said...

Wonderful Challenge! Thanks so much:)
Huggs
Lynn xxx

Karen said...

Wow - thank you so much for the freebie. I have a few crafty friends I can think of who will appreciate this one. Smiles.
Hugs. Krafty Karen.xx

AllisonG said...

Thanks for the freebie. I used the new Make It Snappy freebie for my card. I'm lovin' that set! Several other images from that set are on my Bugaboo wish list, so if I don't win them, then I'll be back to buy them for sure!

Dee said...

Thanks so much...she is adorable!

Marcy said...

Love her. Thank you!

ScrappyMama said...

She's perfect! Thanks soooo much for sharing her with us!

Mary said...

Thanks for sharing this cute digi with us.

califncsun said...

Cute image.

TYFS

Karen said...

Darling girl! Thanks!

Terrie L said...

Thank you for the sweet little girl image!

Pat said...

Fun image! Thank You!

Mickel said...

Thank you!!!!!

Lady Editor said...

Cute little girl. Thanks for sharing.

rosieb said...

thanx 4 great image

txexperiment said...

Darling image. Thanks so much!

Sara I. said...

She's so super precious!! Thank you so much!!

Karen said...

Yippee!! Just in the nick of time.. hehe.. entry 146 is in with the wonderful FREEBIE - she was a joy to use. Thank you again.xx

Mamma Mia said...

Lovely DT cards and also some great cards from your inlinkz entrants. Thanks for the freebie - not sure I'll have enough time to put a card together today though. Will keep following. Helen :o)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the cute freebie!