Thursday, September 15, 2011

WOO HOO - It’s Oldie But Goodie Day!

And the team has gotten some wonderful oldies out and made some amazing creations! =)

Heck, some of these creations have even reminded me to get out some of these cuties and get ‘em colored up!  We hope we’ve inspired you just a little bit too!

Lori Padberg featuring Rotweiler Puppy Doghouse

Amy Ely featuring Sunbonnet - flower pot

Cely featuring Stella sewing

Joy Stagg featuring Oz Lion

Min featuring "Gus Tidbits" Collection -   At My Age

Scrappy featuring Flower Water Cans

Happy Craftin’!

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

You done this fab stitching again and you have yet told me how you do it. The pic of the card is helping me. Please girl...tell me how or tell me you are not giving any secrets away...haha Happy card and with bad weather and flus coming in I had better get some cards made.