Wednesday, September 28, 2011

A Tee-Pee Tutorial

I have to giggle a bit about the word Tee-Pee.  Before I had friends that had little boys, I wouldn’t have given it a second thought.  You moms, aunts and mimis know what I’m referring to – and you’re probably chuckling with me right now. HA HA
Rest assured, that is not what today’s tutorial refers to  =D
You just HAVE to check out today’s Tee-Pee Card tutorial that our very talented token male Paul has put together for us.
Check this out??  Pretty cool, huh?
Paul used the fabulous JJ Shopping Diva on this cool card.
  You can bet I’ll be hoppin over to Paul’s blog to get ALL the deets on how to make these fun cards!  I hope you’ll join me too – because you can never have too many super cool cards that people oooh and aaah over! 
MARK YOUR CALENDARS!
Happy Craftin’!

1 comment:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [29 Sep 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria