Friday, September 2, 2011

Bugaboo is Sponsoring–Poodles Parlour!


Bug on the Move Sponsoring Black[1]
That’s right Bugaboo on Moving all over to provide you with great sponsor opportunities!   Our team is committed to to providing well deserved kudos by featuring great challenge blogs and great teams out there
We at  Bugaboo have decided that a simple post is just not enough to showcase the great teams and Blogs that we sponsor so we have decided to take it a step further! Each time we sponsor a team we will showcase two of their team members and two of our team members to help promote the challenge.   In some cases we have even asked if their team members would like to play along with a current challenge!   So let me introduce you to the blog we are sponsoring today!!
Poodles Parlour is our special guest today!
image
Here is just a little bit about our The Poodle  Parlour -I created Poodles Digi Doodles this year after doing some stamp designs for Little Claires, Craft In Time and design sheets for a local craft shop Edwin Allens. I have always loved drawing cute little characters so decided to take the plunge and with the help of my Sister Lisa ( she does all the tech side ) I set up Poodles Digi Doodles where cute digi stamps are the order of the day. Not long after this I was encouraged by Lisa to set up The Poodles Parlour Challenge Blog. We launched in June 2011 and I have a Fantastic DT on board. Every time I see what they create with my  little digis, I'm blown away. I have some wonderful sponsors on board, including the Fabulous Bugaboo, Jodie generously gives the winner 7 of her Fab digi stamps.
Below are two of  the talented DT member from Poodles Parlour using Bugaboo images!!

Here are two of the creations from the Bugaboo Team!  You can find these great digis here  at the Poodles Doodles , there are many to choose from

clip_image001clip_image001[4]
 
Poodles Parlour Spons
Be sure and check out tomorrow’s challenge when we will have visiting DT Members join us!

No comments: