Tuesday, September 27, 2011

9/27/11 Sweet As Can Be New Release

If you've needed a Sweet & Cuddly, Baby-Powder smellin' Baby fix, never fear, Jodie has created some of the most adorable little 'Pea Pods' you could imagine!  Heck, you can even get a little sneaky-peeky below. 

AND, not only is Bugaboo Stamps releasing this new Pea Pods collection for you in the store today, we

also have a new Guest Designer for October and November of 2011 - the Challenge-taking, Cute Card Creating - Billie Anderson of Stampin with ink on my Fingers.

Please join me with a Bugaboo Welcome for the Gus & Stella Lovin, amazingly talented Billie Anderson of Stampin with ink on my Fingers!

In her own words, here's a little about Billie -

My name is Billie Anderson, I live in Washington State in the SW corner out in the country. I am married 29 years to a very supportive husband we have two grown children each and 9 grandchildren and 1 great grandchild. We just have our two 4 legged kids at home. I work full time and craft whenever I can find time. I am lucky enough to also have a large room dedicated only for crafts, so it’s easy to just get started and create.

I have been crafting forever in one form or another. I got into card making and stamping in the 80’s and have been addicted ever since. I have so many stamps and craft supplies I could open a store.. I’m sure I’m not the only one like this, and it’s funny I always want more. I love the idea of digi stamps and the simplicity of their use. I like that they can be sized, turned, bunched with other images and I love the Bugaboo images. I love the variety and quirkiness of them (especially Gus and Stella) they just make me smile when I am making my card. I like that digi’s are instant satisfaction you don’t have to drive to a store, wait for them in the mail and easy storage and instant use not to mention reasonably priced.

I started my blog “stampinwithinkonmyfingers” two years ago and just surfed seeing what everyone else was doing – living in a small community/county you are limited to what is going on in the big cities so blogging was my connection to stamping. This is when I got into the challenges. I play in a lot of challenges and just go with the flow be it a sketch or a theme and just do whatever comes to mind. I don’t know that I have a style. I like layers and embellishments and making my own flowers from dies/punches. I really enjoy the challenges not for the prizes that can be won that is just a bonus, but for keeping the mind working, the comments that bloggers leave and knowing my card will hopefully make someone laugh/smile or encourage them to get into this wonderful craft.

Billie Anderson - Guest Designer October/November 2011

Jen Leeflang - Guest Designer September/October 2011

Min

Lola

Marilyn Webb

Becky Givans

Sandye Curry

Scrappy

Cely (Carolina Girl)

Melissa

Note: Bugaboo Stamps makes every attempt to get our digital images uploaded to the store by noon EST for New Release Tuesday, but please accept our apologies and check back later in the day if they're not there at that time.

1 comment:

*CAFE said...

Nice to "meet" you, Billie! Love your card! I can relate to using the blog and challenges as a connection to the rest of the crafty world - I, too, live in the country! :0)
Cant' wait to see what adorable Bugaboo yummies you whip up!