Friday, August 5, 2011

08/05/2011 Freebie Friday

You know the words. . .

Take me out to the ballgame.
Take me out with the crowd.
Buy me some peanuts and cracker jack.
I don't care if I never get back.
Let me root, root, root for the home team.
If they don't win it's a shame.
For it's one! two! three strikes you're out!
At the old ballgame.

And then, if you're at a Round Rock Express ballgame, this song segues into the Cotton-Eyed Joe. . .;) You can download Bugaboo Stamps' latest Freebie Friday image, AKV Baseball | Batter, for free all week long right here


Note: Bugaboo Stamps makes every attempt to get our digital images uploaded to our store by noon EST for Freebie Friday, but please accept our apologies and check back later in the day if they're not there at that time.

6 comments:

Barb said...

He is a cutie patootie...just like the boy for whom I will create a card. Thanks for sharing!

Kelley said...

Thank you, Jodie, for another cute digi!

Judy said...

As usual, thank you so much for sharing. So generous!

Dilsaver Designs said...

Great cards, thank you for the fun freebie :)

Nana Connie said...

Perfect late summer digi! Feels like the World Series is just around the corner. Thanks so much.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [11 Aug 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria