Tuesday, August 2, 2011

08/02/2011 New Release Tuesday

Santa Claus must think that we here at Bugaboo Stamps have been very nice girls (+ one nice boy) because look he left under our Christmas tree as a GD for 08/2011 and 09/2001. . .Lisa Cook of From Crayons to Copics!

PS. Lisa is the one on the right. . .;)

WELCOME LISA!!!

In her own words. . .


My name is Lisa Cook. I am blessed to be Mom to Jordan (18 son) and Ashley (15 daughter). My wonderful husband Aaron, of 20 years is very supportive of my stamping addiction! I love various lines and see new ones every day that are fun to look at and inspire me! I enjoy blogging and getting new ideas from the creativity of others! 

I design for:
7 Kids College Fund-DT Lead  (click here to shop through me)

Lisa wasted no time in HOLY COW-AND-WOWING us with her first project using this week's new release, JJ Sewing, which is available for purchase in our store now! See some equally WOW projects by our DT further below. . .:D

Lisa Cook, GD for 08/2011 & 09/2011

Cely Smith, GD for 07/2011 & 08/2011


Tammy Miller, DT Coordinator


Note: Bugaboo Stamps makes every attempt to get our digital images uploaded to the store by noon EST for New Release Tuesday, but please accept our apologies and check back later in the day if they're not there at that time.

PS. You have until the end of today to participate in our Wacky Wednesday challenge #12 in our CDAC and PCP groups.

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OMG...these are all fabulous. Welcome Lisa!

Cole said...

Welcome Lisa!!!! Yep...you wowed us alright!! Love everyone's creations too - super awesome work!!