Friday, July 15, 2011

Freebie Friday

I'm so excited about the coming week's events that I just want to skip right past all of this Freebie Friday first base business, and dive head first into blog hop home plate. . .;) But, I suppose that just wouldn't do, would it? That's because we want to be the kind of digital image company that you can take home to meet your mama. . .;) And, so we'll just have to court you properly with a cute and colorful Christmas Tag that you can download it for free all week long right here. . .:D


Marilyn Webb, GD for 06/2011 & 07/2011

Cely Smith, GD for 07/2011 & 08/2011


Note: Bugaboo Stamps makes every attempt to get our digital images uploaded to our store by noon EST for Freebie Friday, but please accept our apologies and check back later in the day if they're not there at that time.

6 comments:

cgl1539 said...

How adorable, thanks so much for the freebie!

Teresa said...

Cute! Thank you!

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Sooooo cute! Love them all. More to add to my wish list. Like to make some Christmas gift tags for special people. These will make it even easier!!

Starla B. said...

This is just too adorable! I know what's going on my christmas gifts this year... DT, you did a lovely job showing off this cute tag.

Charlene said...

Ladies your tags and cards are just way too cute! Thanks for sharing them with us. And thank you for the adorable freebie!

Connie said...

Thanks for your freebies. I love them all. I always vote to keep you the #1 digi site.