Friday, July 1, 2011

Freebie Friday

Here in the US we'll be celebrating the 235th anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence, Thomas Jefferson's (He wrote most of it anyway.) brilliant establishment of the the right to (and justification for) revolution against King George III and Parliament and of the ideal to which all Americans still strive: We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men (and women) are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

And on that note, I'm going to let Tammy Arndt, one of my fellow Bugaboo Stamps DT members, tell you how you can say "THANK YOU" to someone putting his or her ass on the line so that you (and I) can go right on being alive, free, and happy. . .;).

Operation Write Home (OWH) Stars and Stamps is having a virtual cardmaking party over the 4th of July weekend. We'll have bloggers hosting challenges every two hours all day Saturday and Sunday - Monday will be a free-for-all to do any of the challenges. I'll be hosting a "Color Me Crazy" challenge on my blog, My Craft Central, on Sunday, 07/03/2011 at 3:00 PM PDT! Enter my challenge and you'll have a chance to win five free images from Bugaboo Stamps!

Now, what any of this has to do with chickens and kitchens is simply beyond me, but it's Freebie Friday here at Bugaboo Stamps and our latest collection is pure poultry in motion. . .GROAN!!! ;)

Cely Smith, GD for 07/2011 & 08/2011


Note: Bugaboo Stamps makes every attempt to get our digital images uploaded to our store by noon EST for Freebie Friday, but please accept our apologies and check back later in the day if they're not there at that time.

5 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Nice introd.....and I will be clucking by for the challenge on Sunday....didn't know about that. Oh what puns....good morning laugh I got...thanks. Oh, and what wonderful wonderful cards you made. It's so cool to see all the different interpretations that I can scraplift.

Starla B. said...

Thank you for the super fabulous freebie!

califncsun said...

Beautiful digi.

TYFS

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Cute! I dislike the kitchen. Only have one because the house came with it! (don't remember who I stole that line from ;) and hubby doesn't mind cooking. Maybe I should use this image and make him a Kiss the Cook card!! LOL! Thanks for another adorable freebie!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [07 Jul 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria