Saturday, June 11, 2011

Winners of our June Anything Goes Challenge!

Please join me in congratulating the winners in our Anything Goes challenge!  Thanks to everyone who joined us for our challenge, we had some wonderful projects!
Donna 1st place winner of 7 free images
Karen 2nd place winner of 4 free images
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Tj_eVNnKodA/Te5B3Hxyt5I/AAAAAAAABcI/zImUiZG8q9A/s1600/Bugaboo%2BPuppy.jpg
Deloris – 3rd place winner of 2 free images
Winners being emailed this am.  Winners chosen via random.org.

7 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Wonderful cards ladies.....so many super entries...I was in awe

Karen Howard said...

OMG, I won!!! Thank you so much and I'm honoered to display the top 3 badge! Hugs, Karen

Donna said...

Oh Wow! Thank you so much. I'm so happy!!

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Great cards ladies. Congratulations on your wins!

Arlene said...

These are wonderful cards - love each and every one of them!

Cole said...

Congrats to all the winners - very much deserved - your cards are all awesome!!

HandmadebyTLC said...

Great job ladies, congrats!
Hugs
Tammy Louise