Saturday, May 14, 2011

Polka Dots and Stripes Challenge!

Good Morning everyone how are you!  Welcome back to our weekly challenge!  Thanks for joining our May Anything Goes Challenge last week we had some wonderful creations at last count we were at 267 that is so cool thanks so much!  
Have any of you had problems with blogger this week?? Ha Ha I think Blogger had everyone in a pickle and Bugaboo was no exception.  We lost posts, we lost comments, we lost our Linkz and who knows what else we lost.  Thanks for sticking with it and posting your wonderful creations!  
Ok this challenge is an easy peasy  challenge we want to see Polka Dots and Stripes!  That’s all it is that easy! I cant  wait to see your wonderful creations!  Don’t forget your creations can also be made to fit our challenges over at  PCP and CADC for our Wacky Wednesday Challenge! There is still plenty of time to play in the 1st challenge which is a color challenge.
Below are the deets but the rules are simple, make a project and enter a link.  You may use any image but of course we would love it if your used Bugaboo.
New Projects only and no Back linking please!  Make an  Polka Dot – Stripes Project and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug, by 5/21/11 at 6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs - seven (7) (using a Bugaboo image only), four (4), or two (2) using any image!
Limited to 3  projects per person please!
 
 
 
 
  image
 


Don’t forget 50% off everything in the store through May!!

11 comments:

LindaS said...

Such lovely and funny exsamples. Great idea for a challenge.

Billie A said...

Great cards you all on the DT do such wonderful work and I always see a new image I want. Great challenge.

Kelly-Anne said...

Thank you for the challenge - I loooove polka dots and stripes!!! lots of love, Kelly-Anne

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh my...these great cards by the DT got me so excited...that I'm leaving chores behind and jumping in on the challenge. I don't believe I've ever done a polka dots and stripe challenge. Thanks for all the inspiration and temptation...haha

ThePurplePlace said...

For some reason my second card (#19) is showing up the same as my first, which is incorrect!

I created two different cards for this challenge!

Can you please deleted # 19 and I'll add the second card again and hope it works okay!

Thank YOU!!
Lisa

Grace said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grace said...

oooohhh!!! love this challenge!! YAY!!

shelly said...

awesome dt samples and a fun challenge got to use my favorite bear jessie :) thanks!

Julie Hoffman said...

Fabulous challenge! Love the samples the Design Team created! I really enjoyed playing along this week!

Anita said...

Fabulous cards from the DT. Thank you for this fun challenge.

Anonymous said...

[url=http://ivlkrwnnz.com]jpDzwtarcQggmNP[/url] - HqplcJrbcghX - http://hhmgziigpu.com