Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Oldie But Goodie Thursday!

Check out the great Oldie but Goodies our team has to offer today.  We have some great cards that are sure to inspire your many projects!!! 

Be sure to stop by and give the DT members kudos for such great projects today!

All images used by the DT can be found here in the store!

Don’t forget our current Challenge – May Anything Goes

 

Lori Padberg

Stephanie Serrano

Joy Stagg

Sandye Curry

Min

Tammy Miller –DT Coordinator

Becky Givans- (May/June) Guest Designer
Don’t Forget our new Bugaboo Wacky Wednesday  over at   PCP and CDAC!

3 comments:

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Wonderful cards. I see some oldies I'm going to have to go look for ;)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Oldie but goodie day....my favorite each week.....I ay this each week...haha Everyone did such a tremendous job. I can't find the AKV image Stephanie used. Any help?

Dilsaver Designs said...

So cute, they are all really great :)