Friday, May 27, 2011

Happy Freebie Friday!!

Can you believe Memorial Day weekend is here already??  That means Summer has all but arrived, right?? 
Well, today we have some awesome projects that the DT created using this weeks Bugaboo Stamps Friday Freebie and SCREAM SUMMER!!
This Freebie can be found at the Bugaboo Store and be downloaded for FREE, all week LONG!!

Before I share today's Freebie with you, I wanted to introduce you to our June and July Guest Designer Marilyn Webb.  We're so excited to have her join us for these few months!!  You can read a bit about her below and view her awesome creations at her blog – Marilyn's Cards and More


Hi, my name is Marilyn Webb, and I am so excited and thrilled to be a guest designer for Bugaboo Stamps!  I live in Montreal, Quebec Canada.  I am 56 years old, and the proud mother of three children, and two grand-babies, and have the most understanding husband when it comes to my passion for crafting.   
I love to make anything with my hands.  Over the years I have enjoyed knitting, crocheting, needle-point, decorative painting, but my favourite thing to do is make my own cards.  I have been making cards for about 20 years, and blogging for just over a year. 
My style of card is whatever strikes me at the moment.  I tend to color my image, and then put my card together, which is probably why it takes me all day to make one card.  When I started blogging, I was introduced to the world of Copics, and I love them!   Some of my must have embellishments are ribbons, and flowers, and of course some bling.
When I am not hiding in my craft room, I am usually reading, or enjoying time with my husband.

Welcome Marilyn!  We're so happy to have you joining us!! =)
So – Love Marilyn's creation with today's Freebie – check out the rest of the DT creations too – man oh man, I think we are ALL OFFICIALLY READY FOR SUMMER!!!
BRING ON THE FLAMINGOS!!! =)

 Lola

Becky Givans, GD for 05/2011 & 06/2011

Min - Asst. DT Coordinator


Amy Ely


Sandye Curry


Tammy - DT Coordinator


Lori

Don't forget - Jodie has her WONDERFUL 50% off sale going on at The Bugaboo Store too through May 31 - only 5 days left to add to your favorites to your collection!!
Happy Craftin!

8 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OMGosh OMG OMG...yes...it screams summer and fun....HAHAHAHAHA...Jodie....this is fantastic! It made me really smile this morning and made me happy!

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

ROTFLOL!! This images is blasted funny! Love Freebie Fridays! And the DT's cards making it even funnier! Thanks Bugaboo!!

Country Mouse said...

Loving these card samples!!! Congrats to Marilyn for being a guest designer, how fun!!! Thanks for the freebie, and Oooo 50% off...gotta do some shopping today!:)

Charlene said...

Oh my good heavens...this new image is just way toooo cute! If that's not enough to get you smiling and dreaming of summer, I don't know what is! Went and checked out the rest of the set and they're all just as great as this one! Thanks so much for the wonderful freebie.

Scrappychick said...

Super cute Flamingos girls and congrats to Marilyn!! Looking forward to seeing all your buggy creations :)

Kelley said...

Jodie, love the flamingo! Summer offically starts July 5 for us, but I can pretend with this bird.

Cole said...

Oh I just love this flamingo!!! You have all done such a great job with him!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [01 Jun 10:15am GMT]. Thanks, Maria