Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy ABC Monday!

Wow, can you believe how the weekend just FLYS by and we’re back to Monday all over again??  This Monday Jan Hunnicutt is getting us ORGANIZED.  Because I’m one of those OCD people when it comes to organization, I just LOVE LOVE LOVE Jan’s idea for a Copic Sample album for this Anything But a Card Monday!

Check out Jan's  blog and see what I’m talkin’ about.  You may just come to love organization too!  =)

Don’t forget – you still have a few more days to join this week’s CDAC & PCP “Wacky Wednesday Challenge”.  Come on over and join us for a great color challenge!

Badge WW Col Teal

1 comment:

ThePurplePlace said...

I love Jan's wonderful Copic Book and have admire it, ever since the very first time I saw it!!

She's am amazing crafter and I love all her work!! ;)