Friday, April 29, 2011

Freebie Friday!!!


Welcome to this weeks Freebie Friday!   Below you will see some great projects the DT made using this weeks Bugaboo Stamps' latest Freebie Friday image this great image can be found in our AKV collect, and you can download it for free all week long right here. I hope you enjoyed all the freebies we shared through out the month while Jodie worked on the store.  I am very excited to see the new store and the new products that Jodie will be sharing with us!
Before I show you the last freebie for April let me share some exciting news!  As many of you are aware we have had some team shifting.  A few of our members have had to step down for varies reasons.  Instead of hosting a DT Call at this time we decided to check out some of the great talent who just so happen to be our followers.  Last month we introduced you to the talented Sue well this month it is my pleasure to introduce you to Becky Givans our May and June Guest Designer .  Below is her adorable card and a little bit about her.
Becky Givans May and June Guest Designer
Becky 395_opt
Hello, I'm Becky Givans and I'm thrilled to be Bugaboo's current guest designer.  Let me tell you a little bit about myself.  I've been crafting my whole life in one form or another but there's nothing like paper crafting.  I love the whole process of selecting an image and color palette and putting it together to make something that brings people such joy!  On the home front, I've had the good fortune to share my life's journey with my High School sweetie and together we have three awesome children, no grandkids yet, but someday!    

image

8 comments:

weva said...

Thank you!!!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Great cards. Thank you, for the image!

Angie said...

OMG... LOVE this image! I was hoping you would do more BB images! Thank you! Love the new blog change too:)

Trisha said...

Love this digi stamp. Cannot wait to use it for a layout or a card for my Grandson who is an amazing basesball player. Thanks so much.

Jessie Lubyk said...

Great digi...thank-you:) Love the new look...can't wait to see the store.

Diane's Place said...

I love the new look of the blog. So fun! I also hope I can use my "already colored and waiting to be put on a card Friday Freebie" for tomorrow's challenge. Fingers are crossed. The DT projects are awesome and I will definately be lifting a few for my own cards. TFS.

Jenn Zeeb said...

love the new blog "look", super cute!!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [05 May 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria