Saturday, April 9, 2011

Four or More Layers Challenge Saturday

  Welcome back! It's time for a new challenge and we hope that you can join us! Today we're going with recipe of sorts - Four or More Layers! 

Make a project with four or more layers, and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug,  by 04/16/2011 at 7:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs - seven  (You're eligible to win first prize only if you use one of Bugaboo Stamps' images.), four (using any image), or two (using any image) images!

Please create new projects - No back-linking to previously made projects. 
The challenge is limited to three links per person!
Bugaboo Stamps' talented DT has created some wonderful projects to provide you with some excellent inspiration! Please show them a little love by visiting their blogs and leaving nice comments!
As always each of the below images can be found in the Store - here.

Sue Titolo, GD for 04/2001 & 05/2001














Tammy Miller, DT Coordinator




13 comments:

Kiehn said...

beautiful cards everyone...


Tina

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Great cards! Hope I get to play along this week. This one's right up my alley.

Karen said...

Fantastic cards again everyone! Love looking at these every week!!xx

Mary J said...

Great challenge - I love my layers! Gorgeous DT inspiration!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

So much fun...yes yes yes!

dj1952 said...

Your cards by the DT are awesome!! I love all of the different characters they used. Hugs, dj1952

Billie A said...

Great cards great images I have a great time playing. Thanks

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Adorable Bugaboo DT inspiration!

Deanne :)

Glenda Atkins said...

Great work by the DT, love their creations. Thanks for another wonderful challenge.

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful DT cards and thank you for the challenge.
Hugs Linda

Virgo5 said...

Hello, I hope it's ok, my Daughter Olivia wanted to play!

Brenna said...

love the challenge!! First tiem playing along and am bosessed with bugaboo stamps!! thanks!
Brenna
rbanderson@live.ca

dj1952 said...

Hi again, here's my second card. It's taken me a bit longer to do. I have really enjoyed your challenges, and one of these days, I'm going use one of your stamps. It's just that I have so many things to work on. Hugs, dj1952