Saturday, March 26, 2011

Bugaboos Monochromatic Challenge!

  Welcome back! It is time for a new challenge and we hope you can join us!   Today we are going with a Monochromatic theme plus 3 buttons!   I don't know about you all but this is the kind of challenge that causes me to have a major mental block!  
I have included a definition below in case there are others who suffer as I do!
Monochromatic color schemes are derived from a single base hue, and extended using its shades, tones and tints (that is, a hue modified by the addition of black, gray (black + white) and white. As a result, the energy is more subtle and peaceful due to a lack of contrast of hue. 
image
Here is a great example of a Monochromatic
Below are the deets but the rules are simple, make a project and enter a link.  You may use any image but of course we would love it if your used Bugaboo.
Make an Monochromatic plus 3 button Project(s)  and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug,  by 4/1/11 at 6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs - seven (7) (using a Bugaboo image only), four (4), or two (2) using any image!
New projects please not back linking.  Limited to 3  projects per person please!
Bugaboo’s Talented Design team has created some wonderful projects to provide you some excellent inspiration! Please show them the love visit their blogs and leave them nice comments because they work very hard for Bugaboo!
As always each of the below images can be found in the Store - here.
 clip_image002
 
Challenge calls for Monochromatic and 3 buttons so don't forget those Buttons!

10 comments:

Deena Lyn said...

Thanks for the new challenge. This is certainly going to be a challenge this week. The cards looks great. Great inspiration. *Hugs*

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OMG!!!!!! These are all FABULOUS!!!!! I've only done one monochrome challenge and I challenge myself again. Thanks for inspiration and challenge!

Karen said...

Oh now I'm really laughing - my third entry into your baby steps challenge last week is so perfect for this one! Ah well - it's all good fun! Big smiles.

Great cards DTeamies - my favourite (sorry I know I shouldn't have a favourite here but it truly is Dteamies) is the baby behind bars card. Everyone's cards are fabby but that one is just absolutely brilliant!!Love it!! :0) xx

*CAFE said...

Great examples by the team, as usual! I don't think I hit the mark on my first entry, so I'm going back to redeem myself with another! :0) Thanks for the great challenge!

Billie A said...

Fun challenge and always love using your images..love the DT inspiration. Thanks

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

OH NO>>>>>>>I didn't see we had to add buttons...ok....going to add buttons and do an update! How did I miss it.!

CraftyMomOf2 said...

Ditto to what Carolina Girl (Cely) said!! Going to add buttons and retake pictures now!

Thanks for the monochromatic challenge! One of my favorites!!

lalkygirl said...

sooo sorry ,could you delete my entries ....i didnt read the whole challenge brief[that will teach me] and i just entered monochrome projects ,i do apologise for the lack of buttons!!!!!
entry no
30...7 and no 1
sorry to be a pain
tracey x

Michele said...

What a fun challenge! The DT cards are fabulous! Thanks! Just discovered your stamps, will be back to fill my cart. :)

La Papera Gialla said...

Awesome cards from the DT! Thank you for a very funny challenge.