Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Tutorial Wednesday

Oh, my sincerest apologies for the missing text this AM. . .:( I thought I'd created my post, but that's what I get for thinking. . .;)

Stephanie's created some mid-winter magic for Tutorial Wednesday here on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug! Cracked glass is such a cool effect, and can really take your project to the next level especially if you're style is shabby chic like in Stephanie's sample below. If you're interested into learning how to create effects like this, head on over to Stepahnie's Stampin Spot!

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is super cute and love the tutorial of how to do it....I guess I'm behind the times because this is the first time I have seen this technique....can't wait to try!

*CAFE said...

Love the tutorial, and your sample card is so cute!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [10 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria