Saturday, January 22, 2011

We Have Winners!


Wow what a week it has been!  Thanks to everyone who helped to make our Birthday Bash such a huge success!  We had 95 blog hoppers and an average of 45 daily participants.  That is amazing and we appreciate so much everyone who played along. The team was in awe of all the great projects that were presented this week and loved seeing all the Bugaboo images that were used.    To be fair to all Random.org was used to choose all of the winners below.  If we had to pick winners by projects submitted we would never be able to pick just one or two winners.  You all are the best and we appreciate everything!
I also want to thank the DT for all of their hard work!  They have worked very hard to create extra projects to help keep the ball rolling  Rae Anne  thanks for all your extra hard work in helping me get this set up and Jodie thank you most of all for creating some of the best images out there and for giving us the opportunity to play with them on a daily basis!
One huge thank you to all our great followers over the last year  you have helped us spread the Bugaboo love like no one else could have.  We have lots of great things in store for 2011 so make sure you keep an eye out!
With out further ado below are the winners of the prizes for the week, please bear with me I will be sending out emails later today! 
Saturday  Challenge
3. Nancy P  - 1st place winner of 7 free images
61. Terry  - 2nd place winner of 4 free images
15. Monika Reeck  -3rd place winner of 2 images
Monday Blue and White Challenge
8. Cheryl First  winner of January Digi Set 
15. Ruthie  winner of  Pro Markers from Creative Craft World
 Tuesday Bling/ Clown Challenge
42. Alison~ Tillymint  - winner of the January Digi Set
34. Keryn  winner of 4 images from Laurettas Digital Stamps
Wednesday Sketch Challenge
23. Pat Sgt  winner of the January digi Set
9. Susan's Crafty Chaos  Sponsor winner she receives  4 free images from Stamping Dragon Designs and a Stella Mug from Zazzle
Thursday Birthday Challenge
12. Wendy  winner of the January digi Set
31. Christy   - winner  of the Digi s with Attitude prize package.
Friday Anything Goes Challenge
16. Deonna B  winner of the January digi Set
47. Linda A.  Sponsor Winner she receives $10.00 gift certificate from our sponsor Bonibleaux Designs' Dude Time Doodles.
Blog Hop Winners
1st place – 26. Marilyn Webb – 1 free set each month for a year
2nd Place –  48.Carolina Girl (Cely)(Cely) winner of  1 order with 75% Off
3rd Place – 1. Sharon Gets the opportunity to create a set with Jodie with input on ideas, and naming the set.  She also gets this set for free and a also gets chance to be a  guest designer with the Bugaboo Team!
Winners from the DT blogs comments, 1 image will be emailed or you will be left a comment on  your blog to contact that DT member for your freebie!
All winners will be contacted  via email later today!

21 comments:

*CAFE said...

Woohoo! I won something! Yay!!!
Congrats to ALL the winners! Look at that list! Excellent birthday celebration, Bugaboo gals! Thanks for the fun!

MyNeed2Craft said...

Congrats to all the winners. That was a fun blog hop! ~Terri

Marilyn Webb said...

OMG I am over the hill excited I won, I won!!
Thanks Bugaboo and your wonderful Dt members, what a great blog hop and mini challenges for the week, I had a blast!!
hugs Marilyn

mulberry station said...

Wow, thank you so much!!! It was a fun week and I enjoyed every minute of it! Nancy

Suzilou said...

Congrats to all the winners, really enjoyed the blog hop and all the challanges although I missed the closing time on the last few, oh well will use them some other time :)

Gale Varland said...

Too cool! Thanks for the free image. I had a great time hopping and the with the mini-challenges. Hope that year #2 is just as wonderful for all of you at Bugaboo!

Deonna said...

I'm doing a dance! I'm sooo excited to get the January digi set. I can't thank you enough!!!

Ildiko said...

I had a gr8 week thank you Bug-a-boo and congrats for all the winners
hugs
Ildiko

Caro said...

Congrat to all the winners and thanks again Jodie and the DT for such a wonderful week of challenges.

Sharon said...

Fantastic! This was such a great week of challenges - well done to "Bugaboo" - a great b'day bash! Thanks so much.

Ruthie said...

Woweeeeee - I won the promarkers! Thanks to everybody for all the hard work you put in! It was a blast joining in!

Jodie can I echoe the thanks to you for your creations (and sense of humour!) - and also, thanks so much for the freebies! Buy when I can, but when I cant its great to have the freebies too!

Thanks again!

Rx

Wendy said...

Woohoo I won thank you so much. I've really enjoyed Bugaboos birthday celebrations and had great fun joining in, here's to another year
Wendy x

craftykitten said...

Congrats to all the winners, including meeeeee!! Well done Ruthie enjoy your promarkers!!
Hugs
DAwn x

Jennie said...

Yay I won, I won!
Thanks so much it was an awesome week :D

xx

Terry @ Krazy's Place said...

Hooray!! I'm excited! I won some of my favorite digi stamps!!!

Lyndall said...

Congratulations to all the girls that won. What a great Challenge, loved having a look at what everyone created.

Susan's crafty chaos said...

WOOOOHOOOOOOO! I won a Stella mug! I'll feel like I have a sarcastic soul-mate when I'm drinking my coffee! :P
Thank you so much to everyone at Bugaboo for all your hard work and congrats to the other winners too :D

Catherine said...

Congratulations Ladies ! Thank you for making our Blog Hop such a succes ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Alison said...

Thanks so much for picking me to win the January Digi set! It was so much fun taking part and I just adore Bugaboo Stamps. Wishing Jodie and the Bugaboo team a wonderful second year.
Hugs, Alison xx
(Tillymint)

June said...

Delighted to have won a great digi image! Congratulations to all the winners. Thank you for a fun week!! June xxx

KSD Creations said...

Congrats to all the winners and thank you for a fun week. You did a great job.