Saturday, January 1, 2011

Time For Our Monthly Anything Goes!

Happy New Year, family, friends and followers!   We hope you have had a blessed holiday season and are ready to start fresh with a New Year!   Thanks to all the great entries for our Ringing in the New Year Challenge, we know what a busy time of year it is and we appreciate you sharing your time with us!
Now on to the challenge!   It is the first week of the month so it is an Anything Goes so why not join us and share your creations!
How can you win you ask?
Make a project Any Thing Goes and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog, Catch the Bug, by 1/8/11 at 6:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs - seven (7) (using a Bugaboo image only), four (4), or two (2) using any image!
Don’t forget you may use any image however to win the top prize you must use Bugaboo, there is a great freebie listed below so why not!
Limited to 3  projects per person please!
Below the DT has created some great  projects to get you started!
As always each of the below images can be found in the Store - here.

http://api.ning.com/files/W17lYqqedVyWe1V6E*wPLVAIVLkJ7attCBsnYMjD5TNmDeo*6VXfjs3EIfaXhu8emhRco7D7Pc5uEDxXUSnlM*u4ZX4qMdPf/CatchtheBugAnythinggoes0101.JPG

P1070749

15 comments:

Jenn said...

The rules say you have to post by 1/1/11....that is today :) Should it be a different date??

Happy New Year!!

Tammy Miller said...

Thanks Jean for the heads up I fixed it!

Anonymous said...

Boy I have Bugaboo fever I made three cards today with the cute images I have. I just posted number 1. I love your images. Thanks for the chance to play along.

Billie A said...

Dont know why my last comment above says Anonymous? Im signed in and all. OH well it's me Billie A. I just posted my second card for the challenge.

Billie A said...

Number 3 just posted. glad you only allow three or I'd probably make more.. : ) I had fun playing along. Thanks

Mia Scott said...

Thanks for another lovely challenge and Happy New Year!

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

Thank you so much for the freebies and a great challenge!

Silke Ledlow said...

Happy New Year everyone! Thank you for an open challenge! All of the sample cards are so fun and beautiful! Hugs ~S~

Caro said...

Thanks for this lovely Challenge and Happy New Year!

Donna said...

Happy New Year to all you ladies at Bugaboo...I'm so looking forward to seeing all your new images this year and playing along in your challenges, I have just added my card for this months challenge :) Donna x

THERESA said...

Tis was fun, thanks for the challenge and a Happy New Year !! lotsa luv Theresa

Pinkllilac said...

Beautiful Dt creations and thank you for the challenge, I shall be back with another soon as I love bugaboo and the new images are fab.

Hugs Linda

Kathie said...

Such lovely cards ladies.
I have posted 3 cards. I hope I didn't mess up.

Tracey Brossart said...

I love Bugaboo stamps!! Such adorable and creative cards from the DT! :)

x♥Tracey♥x...ƸӜƷ

Anonymous said...

really?