Saturday, December 25, 2010

Winners of the Cookie Challenge!

Wow another round of great projects for our last weeks challenge.  Thanks so much for taking time out of your very busy schedules and playing along with us.  Below are our winners, Congrats ladies, emails have been sent so let me know your choices!  Thanks again to all who took time to play along!

Becky

Starla

Billie

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ladies ! Your cards are awsome ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Lisa Jane said...

Fab cards - well doen girls
Lisa ;)

Billie A said...

Thank you so much!! My card was 2nd place. WooHoo love your images so easy to work with and just my style. Thanks for having the challenge to play along.

Becky G said...

Thanks so much!! I'm so excited to win such a nice prize! Your images are awesome and I love working with them. Thsnks for the challenge!

Star said...

Thank you so very much!!! Getting this news made my day!! =) I absolutely love Bugaboo stamps, and am always thrilled to use them on my cards.

Jodie Mackrell said...

congratulations ladies!!