Saturday, December 4, 2010

We Have New Winners!!!

Thanks to everyone who played along with our Black Friday Shopping challenge!  We had some awesome entries!  Below are the lucky winners chosen by Random.org all have been emailed!  Be sure and play this weeks challenge which is our Monthly Anything Goes challenge for your chance to win free images!
Tootsie 1st place winner of 7 images

Juelmarie    2nd place winner of 4 images
  Christi 3rd Place winner of 2 images

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ladies ! Your cards are gorgeous ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Christina Hicks said...

Woohoo yippeee!!! Thank you!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Congratulations to the winners. I can't win if I don't participate...haha Let me finish with OWH and I'll be back on track. PS Loved all the entries to the challenge.

Virgo5 said...

Congratulations to all the winners, great entries!

Paper Bagley said...

Cheers to a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Thanks to all for their work to make this possible & to all that commented. The encouragment boosts me to enjoy what I do even more.
I am pumped...bottoms up!!
*Thanks to all, Tootsie

Ruby said...

Congratulations to you all!!