The DT of Bugaboo want to thank all of our wonderful followers for helping to make our Harry Potter Blog hop such a huge success! You all are amazing and we are so lucky to have you. Below you will find our list of winners. We had so many great projects and comments to choose from that Random.org is our friend again.
Please join me in congratulating our lucky winners!
Our grand prize Winner for the Trivia Contest is:
Arianne Addicks, is our lucky winner of 7 free images and a Guest DT spot in a future challenge!
Winner of 1 free image for commenting on each blog is:
Julie
HUNT DOWN HAGRID winner 3 free digis of choice is:
Shelley Dureau
Now for our Card Challenge winners:
Did you check out the entries this week??
One word, Amazing!
Suzil 2nd place choice of 4 images
Tee 3rd place winner of 2 images of choice
All winners have been contacted via email or comment! Any questions email me at tsmiller@insightbb.com !

10 comments:
Congrats to all the winners, they did a awseome job. Hugs, Zulma.
Oh my gosh thank you so much, can't wait to choose my 4 images, may take me a while though as they are all so fantastic - I want them all!!!
Congrats to everyone who won!!!
congrats!!
Yay! I'm so excited to be a winner! Now to pick an image - yet another challenge :) Thank You so much the blog hope was fun. I know ALOT of work went into coordinating it!
Yay me! Thank you for hosting such a wonderfully fun blog hop! and I'm thrilled to have won some new images. Bugaboo totally rocks!!!
Congratulations to all the winners...in the Hop and the challenge. Great cards!
Thanks again! I'm just so excited! Looking forward to the next challenge!
Post a Comment