Sunday, October 10, 2010

It’s Time for a Harry Potter Blog Hop with Bugaboo!


You have four chances to win digis today! As you're hopping today, do the following:

1. Comment on each blog - one random commenter will win one (1) image of their choice!

2. HUNT DOWN HAGRID: Take note of how many Hagrid pictures are in the hop- e-mail BugabooChallenges@gmail.com with your answer by 10/16/2010 at 7:00 AM EST.
One winner will be drawn from all the correct answers to win one (1) image of their choice!
Write in your subject line: HUNT DOWN HAGRID pictures.

3. Take note of the Harry Potter related questions, write down the answers to all the questions, and e-mail your answers to BugabooChallenges@gmail.com by 10/16/2010 at 7:00 AM EST.
One winner will be drawn from all the correct answer to win seven (7) images of their choice.  
**You will also get to participate as a guest designer for an upcoming challenge!!
Write in your subject line: Harry Potter related questions.

**You need to send separate e-mails for #2 and #3, if you combine them, you will not be eligible for the drawing

4. Make a magic/fantasy-themed project and post a link to it on Bugaboo Stamps' challenge blog,
Catch the Bug, by 10/16/2010 at 7:00 AM EST to be entered a random drawing for three digi prize packs - seven (7) (using a Bugaboo image only), four (4), or two (2) using bugaboo or any image of their choice.

Below is the Blog Hop Order:

Min Kwiatkowski, GD for 10/2010 
Deanne Kay, Biggest Fan for 10/2010







  clip_image002


Meet Deanne she is featured guest this week.  She is our Biggest fan from our October Newsletter!    Please stop by her blog and give her lots of love because her cards show lots of love for Bugaboo!!

It is  now time for some wonderful samples showing 3 of the new images of the new HP set so be sure and check out the entire set!

 

image
ONLY ONE ENTRY PER CARD!


20 comments:

Debra said...

Beautiful job by the DT. Thanks for the hop!

JoAnne said...

I loved the blog hop, there is just so much talent and creativity, I was overwhelmed. I am disappointed that I could not get to Cammy's site, the link was not working. I hope she did not have a picture of Hagrid or a question-that will really be a bummer. I was able to leave comments on many sites but not others. Not sure why at least four would not accept my comments, but it was disappointing. Love the set, Love Har Repotter stamps and look forward to seeing all the great things your followers do with these!

Tink said...

FANTASTIC hop! Such Beautiful creations at all stops!

DQ said...

Just finished the hop, everyone did such an amazing job. love the new releases, I'm a big fan of Harry Potter as well.
Thanks for the hop!

JanR said...

Great idea for a hop. Thanks!

Chaosmaus said...

Very funny blog hop greeat DT Cards

Shelley said...

A very fun blog hop, indeed. Couldn't resist and had to buy the entire set of images so now it's off to colour and create. Thanks to the DT for all the inspiration!

Brook said...

LOVED the hop. I enjoyed seeing everyone's work. I am a HUGE fan of Jodie's stamps (especially Gus & Stella), but I love them all. Thanks again for a great hop!

Julye said...

Thanks for a fab fun and totally inspirational hop, now to get my emails sent.

Catherine said...

It was a fantastic Blog Hop and the DT have made stunning cards ! Thank you so much for the inspiration ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Lyndi said...

What a fantastic hop. Even better that it's in tribute to the HP films, best movies ever!!
Love all the images and the imaginative way they have been used.
Thanks Bugaboo!
Lxx

mulberry station said...

Thanks so much for a fantastic blog hop. I really enjoyed this hop. Your cards and projects were amazing! I will get mine done shortly. I have answered the guestions and # of Hagrids. Thanks again!!
Nancy

Trickut said...

Loved the hop, hope I didn't miss leaving anyone comments. Sometimes I get so impatient for the next blog. :)

Rachel
gl2814@zoominternet.net

Donna said...

Fantastic DT creations and how cool is Hagrdi...such a brilliant likeness too :) Donna x

April said...

Love, love, loved this hop....HP is a family favorite and I am sure to make many creations with this set....Thank goodness my DH sees the value of buying the whole set!

Gale Varland said...

Thanks so much for a wonderful blog hop. I watched HP movies the whole time that I was hopping.
The image set is wonderful (I will be going to purchase as soon as I am done here). The DT's and guests out did themselves. The projects were all wonderful.

Thanks again.

Mary said...

What a great blog hop! Love all the projects! This new stamp set is great! I can't wait to get my hands on it. Thanks for all the fun. Now I'm off to email my answers and start working on my card.

Julie said...

Thanks so much to everyone for all the hard work you put into the blog hop! I loved all the samples and blogs! FUN!

Susan's crafty chaos said...

Absolutely WONDERFUL eye candy by the DT on this, thanks so much for a fun hop! :D

Noe said...

This is such a fun set!! Thank you, Bugaboo!!