We Interrupt Your regularly scheduled OBG for a new challenge at CDC!
We have a very special challenge that starts today over at CDC .Bugaboo is proud to be featured for the Holiday/Special Occasions theme Challenge over at CDC and the challenge begins today and ends October 6th. I hope you will join us! Oh by the way this little cutie is a freebie up for grabs at CDC. We will be picking one winner who will receive 4 images of choice! See the design teams projects below and come join the fun!
Please don’t forget current OWH Christmas card drive/challenge going on until Saturday! Saturday also starts our newest challenge you will not want to miss it I promise!
4 comments:
I signed up to be a Bugaboo group member on the CDC site but couldn't find where the challenge or digi shown on the cards was located. Can you post the link directly to that part of CDC so I can be in the challenge? I am new to CDC and have a problem finding where things are located on the site. Thank you!
Fabulous job DT! love them!
Deloris, you can find the link to the challenge here:
http://priscillastyles.ning.com/profiles/blogs/holidayspecial-occasion-1
gorgeous cards!!!!!!!
Fantastic work all! And adorable image!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~M
Post a Comment