Saturday, July 3, 2010

Winners of our Latest Challenge!!!

We have chosen our winners!!  Please join us in congratulating each of the participants we had some wonderful entries and we are so lucky to have some great followers!

Each project was chosen via Random.org number generator  and here are the projects that each submitted to us!  I have emailed each for their choices. 

Don’t forget to check back with us next Saturday July 10th for our next challenge!

Winner from comments and choice of 3 images –Iris

image

1st Place Winner and choice of 7 images –  Catherine

image

2nd Place winner of 4 images of choice –  Cindy

 

image
3rd pl ace – winner of 2 images  -  Christy

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Woohooo!!! Congrats ladies!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you sooooooooo much ! I am thrilled to bits I won ! What a treat ! Thank you thank you thank you ! Smiles from Catherine