We have chosen our winners!! Please join us in congratulating each of the participants we had some wonderful entries and we are so lucky to have some great followers!
Each project was chosen via Random.org number generator and here are the projects that each submitted to us! I have emailed each for their choices.
Don’t forget to check back with us next Saturday for our next challenge!

7 comments:
Wow amazing work everybody! Congratulations!
Love as always Gina x x x
Congratulations Ladies, enjoy your new Bugaboo Stamp images and thanks to everyone who played along with us. You all are winners in our eyes.
Hugs
Jacki
congratulations everyone!!!!
have fun shopping!
thanks to all who participated!
fab cards and congrats
Yea!!! I'm so excited!! I LOVE Bugaboo stamps!!
Congrats ladies!!!
Hello!
I'm so happy!!!!!
I hope also my team wins in the world cup!!!!
Congratulations to all the participants :)
Post a Comment