HI Guys!
Took me a few days to get to these.
As promised I am offering 3 new freebies for reaching 300 members!
Thanks everyone! I hope you enjoy them.
if you click the download button it will take you where you can download the jpg and png pack.
Now - let your friends know about our challenge blog, because when we hit 500 members...
I will post a mini set!
Thanks everyone and have a great day!
FREE DOWNLOAD



60 comments:
You treat us so well, Jodie!! Congrats on so many followers!!
Congrats! Thanks!
these are great Jodie thanks so much!
congratulations,
and thank you,
Hugs
Angie
Jodie, Thank you so much. These are so cute and I can't wait to play!
Oh Congrats and Thanks so much for these cuties!!!
Thanks so much Jodie!!
Thank you for these super cute digi's!!
Thank you so much for these nice digi's. Hope you get a lot more followers.
Greetings Michelle
Thanks and well done on all your followers. Elaine
Wow these are SO cutet - thanks so much for this and well done on reaching 300!! Sheila:)X
Wow thanks. They are all so cute. I am obsessed with your images.
thanks,these are great
hugs debo
Love Love Love them Jodie!! Your too good to us! MHWA
Congrats on 300 followers and Thank you :)
congratulations!! thankyou so much for the pressies!
OMG...SOOOOOOOO CUTE! Thank you so much! :)
Thank you! These are adorable!
Awww thanks Jodie!! They rock! xo Lisa
these are awesome :) thanks x
These are all so cute! Thank you so much!
Oh my, you are spoiling us! Love all three, but itchy dog is my favorite. Thank you !!!
OMG, rhat little baseball player is so freakin' cute Jodie! More please! :D MWAH!
How adorable! Thank you so much! :)
Thank you so much for the lovely images.
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO! Congrats Jodie! Thanks for being super cool and generous! Love ya! Scrappy
This is wonderful. Thank you so much.
And CONRATS
Thank you for these cute images!
Thanks so very much for these cute images
thank you very much, lovely greetings Gerda
Thank you so much Jodie ! I adore your artwork ! Smiles from Catherine
thanks and im sooo excited to join you!
Thank you so much!!
xx
Thanks Jodie, you're the best.I'm just surprised there aren't more of us.
Thanks so much and congrats x
Thanks these are awesome! Congrats!
OH WOW!! These are ADORABLE!!!!!!
Adorable! Thank you so much! And CONGRATS on 300! Woohoo!
Wow, congrats to you! You have some of my favorite digi images!! Keep up the good work.
Thanks for these adorable freebies!
Gorgeous thank you
hugs shell xx
Thank you so much. All three are just adorable. Congrats on reaching 300.
Thanks for the adorable freebies and congrats on the 300 followers!! Can't wait till 500 :)
Thank you!
Nice images =)
Thanks! They are so cute!
Thanks! They are so cute!
LOVE them Jodi!! Thank you..
thanks everyone! glad you like!
Love them (especially the baseball kid). Thank you Jodie!
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
If only I can get the zip file to extract. Or am I too late to get these freebies.
Jodie~~~
Thanks for the freebies!!!:)
Thank for the lovely images
Congrats! Thanks!
I love the ball player! So very cute. Thanks & congrats on 300!
I love these!!! Thank you so much!!
These are wonderful, especially the bee-bear. Thanks so much.
many thanks for the freebies. Congrats on the 300 members
Thank you for these adorable freebies!
Congratulations for your 300 members. Also, these are the cutest digits!! Thanks so very much for them and for what you are doing!!
Thank you so much!! xx
Post a Comment