Saturday, April 3, 2010

We have Winners!!!

We had some wonderful entries in our challenge last week we want to thank everyone for playing and following along with us. Below are the winners, they will be contacted today.  I need each winner to send me an email with their choices to tsmiller@insightbb.com.

 

#7 Tammy

1st Place 8 images of choice

 

image #49 Dora

2nd Place 4 Images of choice

image #17 Karen

3rd Place 2 images of choice

From the hop emails I rcvd 25 and the random winner is

# 7 which was Janell   janell96@ ____ who won 3 free images of choice. 

Congrats to the winners we are so glad to have you!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG ... there is my name !!! Woo hoo. This is beautiful. Thanks so much. xxxx

Tammy said...

WOOHOO I am sooo happy!! Eight images...You guys are the best! Thank you so much!! I LOVE Bugaboo! Yeah!
Hugs, Tammy

Scrappy said...

Congratulations to each of our winners! Hope we will see you again soon! :)

Karen said...

Yoo hoo!! Thank you so much - you guys have really picked me up as I'm still feeling quite poorly! What an amazing surprise waiting for me!! :-)
Cannot thank all of you enough!!
Thank you thank you thank you!!
Extra big hugs,
Karen.
xxx