Sunday, April 11, 2010

Scrappy Sketch Sunday

Hee hee! I'm SO glad that the cool people from Bugaboo let me hijack this thread once a week to share something I made up! However, I am celebrating AGAIN (or would that be still?!), because yesterday was my BIRTHDAY, so I'm setting this one up to post in my absence!


Anywho...since it *IS* Scrappy Sketch Sunday, here is another fun sketch for you! Remember you can feel free to use this sketch all week for whatever projects or cards you might need a layout for! This is a challenge sketch that you can use along with one of Bugaboo's New Releases on Tuesday, with the freebies each Friday or to make your own Oldy but Goody to share with us on Thursday!


Feel free to use it wherever and with whatever challenges you want to, so long as you give credit where credit is due, and mention me (Scrappy), and Bugaboo Stamps as your source for the sketch! When you use the sketch, we'd also love if you drop in on our fan groups at SNR or PCP and leave a comment with a direct link to it on your blog or online gallery so we can all see what you've done!


*Psst! Go check out my blog for deets on my Birthday Blog Candy too!


Here is Scrappy's Sketch
for Sunday, April 11th, 2010

5 comments:

Cammy said...

Great sketch Scrappy!

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [11 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Gina said...

Nice sketch Scrappy! Looking forward to using it.
love as always Gina x x x

Rae Anne said...

WAHOO! Another Scrappy SS. . .Wait, that sounds bad, doesn't it? ;)

Gina said...

Here's one I made with your sketch. Thanks Scrappy
http://daydreambeliever-gina.blogspot.com/2010/04/scrappys-pollycraft-fairy.html
love as always Gina x x x