Friday, April 23, 2010

Freebie Friday!!

The Bugaboo shop has a new digi freebie for you to download. As well as a few new sets!
And there are more of these cuties you can find for sale in the shop. Before you run over to check them out and grab the freebie, take a peek at what our DT did!
Fabulous creations! Visit their blogs and leave some love...they just may have some more!!
And don't forget, we have a new challenge starting tomorrow with a  great theme and lots of goodies!!!
Today's contributors:
Sandye Curry-, Jenny Erichson-, Melissa Sackman-, Yvonne (Scrappy)-, Christine Pereira-,  Paul Ford, Sandy Hulsart, Rae Anne Springer

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found your shop a few days ago and I adore your designs ! They are so different, I love them all ! Thank you for the freebie ! The DT cards are great and such an inspiration ! Smiles from Catherine

Unknown said...

Ok I seriousley LOVE you!! Your digital stamps are the first I have tried and I can't get enough! Every week I find one that I have to have. I also love that they are affordable. I have so many rubber stamps (that I am selling this weekend) and these make more sense for me. I tried digital scrapbooking and didn't like that much so I was surprised how much I love these. Your creations are beautiful and hilarious, keep em coming!

Jodie Mackrell said...

Awesome creations DT! :)
Tina, thank you...you made my day ;)

Shelly said...

Marvelous creations, gals!!!!

debb said...

Once again you amaze- these are awesome -thank you!

Courtney said...

Thanks so much for the AWESOME freebies! I can't wait to use them.

~Courtney~

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [02 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria