Friday, April 9, 2010

Friday Freebies

The Bugaboo shop has a new digi freebie for you to download. As well as a few new sets!
And there are more of these cuties you can find for sale in the shop. Before you run over to check them out and grab the freebie, take a peek at what our DT did!
Fabulous creations! Visit their blogs and leave some love...they just may have some more!!
And don't forget, we have a new challenge starting tomorrow with a  great theme and lots of goodies!!!
Today's contributors:

Sandye Curry-, Jenny Erichson-, Melissa Sackman-, Yvonne (Scrappy)-, PattyChristine Pereira-, Cammy Wall,Audrey Ernst- ,
,,

10 comments:

Granny Gee said...

So sweet Jodie Thanks. I actually have a kitchen full of these by september hahaha!
love as always Gina x x x

Princesa Ardilla said...

Nice cards... I went to the shop and there is onlyu one free image to download, the jar one... the other is not there :(

I'll come back tomorrow!

Min said...

Great cards DT!! The images are adorable Jodie!!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Unknown said...

Awww they're so gorgeous and so colourful. .... and the bug, love her. Thanks for the freebie xxx

.:♥Marit Pettinga-Meijer♥:. said...

Oh these DT cards are soo cute!
Thanks for the inspiration!
I could only fin one of the freebies in the freebie section... I'll check back later to see if I can get me the other cutie also!
Hugs, Marit.

Marlene said...

Adorable cards! Got the bug in a jar freebie....didn't see the other one. Thank you so much!

Jessica Fitzgerald (aka MommaJess) said...

I love the DT samples but the only freebie was the bug in the jar. I love the other one too.

Jodie Mackrell said...

My fault guys, I only post one freebie the others were what is new instore but I forgot to let the DT know that! Sorry

racinggrandma61 said...

This image is just as "cute as a bug's ear" pardon the pun. TY and I am hoping to be able to do the challenge if the stupid printer gets fixed.

Tammy said...

I love that little bug in the jar!! So cute...Thank you!!