Saturday, March 13, 2010

It’s A Sketch Challenge Today, Wont you join us????

That’s right Michele L one of our talented dt members created the below sketch for us
image
So wont you play with us and try your hand at her sketch.  You may use any  colors or them you choose just use the sketch above as your layout.  It is that easy.  You may use any stamp you choose however if you use a Bugaboo stamp you get two entries per card.

What will you get you ask??
We will pick winners with random.org for the following:
 1st place 8 images of choice
2nd place 4 images of choice
3rd place 2 images of choice
Mr. Linky is below DT members cards if using Bugaboo stamps enter your 
name 2 times for a chance to win 2 times, enter as many times as you like but a 
new card with the sketch must be used.
Here are the cards submitted by our talented design team members:
Michele

Cheryl
Tammy

Sandye

Tanya

Yvonne

Melissa

Rae Anne


Jackie

moz-screenshot-4
                                                                              Audrey

11 comments:

Dora said...

Yes yes I love this sketch... I'm going for it :) Hugs xxx

Gina said...

Simple sketches like this make it easier for us nervous nellies to have a go, thankyou
love as always Gina x x x

MaryB said...

Love your stamps and an excited to do the sketch. Makes it so much easier. Thanks.

Kaymin Kantina said...

Great sketch and amazing samples DT!
Hugs & Happy Days!
Min

Jodie Mackrell said...

TOTALLY amazing ladies ;) thank you!

Patty (LaLatty) said...

What a great sketch! I had so much fun playing along! I love the DT samples too, thanks for sharing them!

Little Scraps of Heaven Designs said...

Love the sketch. Thanks for sharing.

Jessica said...

Great Sketch! I added my blog to Mr. Linky but I did change the orientation up a bit! I hope you all like my card! It's for my parents 32nd Anny!

Jessica

Annmaree said...

OH I hope to do this today!

Jackie Thomas said...

Fab challenge, glad to be back again. wish me luck. xo Jackie

Ramona said...

I really loved this sketch challange. Thanks so much for a great challenge!!

Hugs~
Ramona