Saturday, February 20, 2010

Challenge Winners for "Go for the Gold" Challenge

First and foremost thanks so much to everyone that played along with us this week.  Such great projects!  We had so many great Cards to choose from however we just can not pick out the best so we let  Random.org do the hard work for us so...  Drum Roll Please!
#1  and the winner of 7 free images of their choice:
Janell
image http://janellscreations.blogspot.com/ 
#2 and winner of 4 free images of her choice:
Jackie
image
http://stampingsister.blogspot.com/2010/02/so-olympics-have-started-and-there-are.html

#3  and winner of 2 images of her choice
Lisa G
image
http://gridworksartist.blogspot.com/2010/02/2-challenges-in-one.html

Ladies, please go to the store here and then email me your choices to tsmiller@insightbb.com.  
Thanks again everyone for playing with us.  Be sure and check back through the week for our weekly events and join us again next week when we will be hosting a “Going Green” Blog hop that is sure to please!  See ya there!
 

2 comments:

Jodie Mackrell said...

congratulations ladies!
Can't wait to get your choices!

Lisa G. said...

YAY!! How do I choose...I just bought 7 today! lol...I'll sleep on it! :)